Microtek High Frequency Online UPS provides Uninterrupted Pure Power for Critical Applications such as Computer Network, Servers, Cyber Cafes, etc.
These Products are manufactured in State-of-the-art automatic Manufacturing Plants equipped with Hi- Tech Machines in India.
Some of the important machines are SMT, ICT and Automatic Assembly Lines etc.
Microtek has won many Awards and recognition for its commitment to the industry.
- High Frequency and Hybrid Double Conversion Online Technology.
- High End IGBT Based.
- High End Micro Controller Based.
- Wide Input Voltage Range
- Advanced PFC Technology
- Advanced Battery Management
- Automatic Battery Charging in UPS Off Mode
- Short Circuit and Overload Protection
- Smart RS232 Communication with monitoring software
- SNMP Card Slot (Optional)
- Over Temperature Protection.
- EMI / RFI Noise Filter
- LCD/LED Display simultaneously
- Specially designed to suit Indian Power and Environment Conditions
- Generator Compatible (Supplying Sinewave Voltage)
- Isolation Transformer (Optional)
- Different Output Voltage settings.
- Output Frequency fixed at 50Hz or can be synchronized with Input Frequency.
- Static Bypass Enable or Disable.
- Outlets Programmable and Non Programmable.
- Protection from DC Fan failure.
- In-built Over Voltage Cut-Off Device.
|Input Voltage Range (Load < 50%)||118 ~ 295 V (± 5 V)|
|Input Voltage range ((Load > 50%))||160 ~ 295 V (± 5 V)|
|Frequency||40 ~ 70 Hz|
|Phase||Single Phase with Ground|
|Power Factor||≥ 0.99 @ full load|
|Voltage Range||208 / 220 / 230 / 240 V AC|
|Frequency Range (Synchronized Range)||47 ~ 53 Hz or 57 ~ 63 Hz|
|Frequency Range (Battery Mode)||50 Hz ± 0.1 Hz or 60Hz ± 0.1 Hz|
|THD (Linear Load)||≤ 2%|
|THD (Non Linear Load)||≤ 4%|
|Overload||> 110%, 30s turn to Bypass Mode> 150% instant turn to Bypass|
|Crest Factor||3:1 (Max)|
|Short Circuit Protection||5 cycles turn Off Inverter, no transfer to Bypass, provide Alarm (AC Mode), 5 cycles turn Off Inverter, provide Alarm(Battery Mode), Input Fuse blown or Breaker action|
|Transfer Time(AC Mode to Battery Mode)
(Inverter to Bypass Mode)
|Zero< 4 ms|