The new Extra Charge battery is manufactured using one of the world’s most exclusive, advanced and state-of-the-art ‘HADI’ high pressure spine casting (at 100 bar) machines, which is not commonly available. Extra charge is developed with high-corrosion resistant and robust spine technology using the HADI process, which ensures a super fine grain structure, for strength, long life and highest reliability.
- Extremely high purity, corrosion-resistant proprietary spine alloy composition ensures longer battery service life
- Manufacture of spines using HADI high pressure casting machine, helps maintain void free and uniform grain structure
- Tubular plate construction ensures uniform distribution of positive active material for extremely long life and superior performance
- Extra-strong, flexible oxidation-resistant gauntlet for higher performance and extremely long life
- Highly puncture-resistant polyethylene separator minimizes the possibility of internal short circuits
- Plates designed for improved charge acceptance